Tick tock
Breathe in, breathe out, melt down.
I don't know how to describe the emotions you stir up in me. Sometimes I think I can't identify them, whilst others I think I'm trying to hide them. Of course you'd believe the latter.
You claim to know my thoughts, but you don't even know my fingertips. Some freckles, perhaps. Some curves, possibly.
I can't take anything you say seriously and sometimes I think I should.
I've always lied when I've said I'm not good at identifying when someone is lusting after me.
Maybe if I let go everything would come undone in gorgeous, ecstatic chaos.
I don't know how to describe the emotions you stir up in me. Sometimes I think I can't identify them, whilst others I think I'm trying to hide them. Of course you'd believe the latter.
You claim to know my thoughts, but you don't even know my fingertips. Some freckles, perhaps. Some curves, possibly.
I can't take anything you say seriously and sometimes I think I should.
I've always lied when I've said I'm not good at identifying when someone is lusting after me.
Maybe if I let go everything would come undone in gorgeous, ecstatic chaos.
Comments