Good Things in List form Because I just don't Have time for Prose
1. I am about to start teaching a high intensity interval training class. Hooray!
2. I am about to start writing exercise programs as a weights trainer. Yay!
3. I have another professional dance gig coming up. Pyay!
4. I was asked to apply for a scholarship that I wanted to apply for anyway. Hurrah!
5. I kicked ass in my presentation on my French creative writing piece, (which I'll post at some point for anyone who actually knows how to read French) La Catharsis. Ouais!
6. Lots of people seem interested in my ideas for Honours research - on belly dance! (Zahgareet? I don't know how you spell it, (NO TIME FOR GOOGLE!) (BRACKETS INSIDE BRACKETS!) or how to represent it phonetically. But essentially, woo!)
7. My insides don't hurt all the time! Huzzah!
8. I had a fabulous birthday! I am almost a little bit kind of old! (But not really. And I was recently asked if I was 14. Try 21, lady in the clothes store.)
9. I thought of something for this but I've forgotten so I'll let you know later! Yeeeeeah!
10. I get a week off to study like there is no tomorrow! .... Yes?
2. I am about to start writing exercise programs as a weights trainer. Yay!
3. I have another professional dance gig coming up. Pyay!
4. I was asked to apply for a scholarship that I wanted to apply for anyway. Hurrah!
5. I kicked ass in my presentation on my French creative writing piece, (which I'll post at some point for anyone who actually knows how to read French) La Catharsis. Ouais!
6. Lots of people seem interested in my ideas for Honours research - on belly dance! (Zahgareet? I don't know how you spell it, (NO TIME FOR GOOGLE!) (BRACKETS INSIDE BRACKETS!) or how to represent it phonetically. But essentially, woo!)
7. My insides don't hurt all the time! Huzzah!
8. I had a fabulous birthday! I am almost a little bit kind of old! (But not really. And I was recently asked if I was 14. Try 21, lady in the clothes store.)
9. I thought of something for this but I've forgotten so I'll let you know later! Yeeeeeah!
10. I get a week off to study like there is no tomorrow! .... Yes?
Comments