Like a Bee

I've always been a very busy person.
I like being busy, I get a bit low when I have nothing to do. I like being productive.
But I am very good at saying, "Yes," to things, and very bad at saying "No," to commitments, or knowing when to drop them.

I think next semester will have to be the semester I put my foot down and say no to myself.
At the moment I'm at uni around 24-27 hours a week, I work (three different little bitty jobs) around 14 hours a week, and then I dance and study and try to be social and paint and go to Arabic class etc, etc.

So I think I'm going to have to tell myself, you know, it's okay to slow down.

In some ways, I suppose it's lucky I have a stress fracture in my foot- I'm not out running ridiculous amounts.

Just dancing a lot, swimming a little, gymming a little, and doing my ridiculously awful glute exercises 200 times a day.
(I literally mean 200 times a day. 100 each leg though, so not that crazy. Just a little bit crazy. Like me.)

MEDANZ is in a week, and I can't wait!

Now, I'm going to bake some cookies and do some study.

Comments