Boxing Day
I really did have a gorgeous Christmas, and was thoroughly spoiled, as always! My boyfriend has a knack like no other for finding perfect gifts, my parents are far too generous and it was really wonderful to spend time with all the extended family. The Milner household is always a loud one on Christmas day!
Heading away for a couple of days soon, and my successful boxing day shop combined with my beautiful smelling presents should ensure a relaxing few days.
My loving Nan had just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer as of Friday; she moved in Saturday night and I gave her my room. We have been told she doesn't have long but are trying to stay positive and she has been really happy here. Everyone has been asking how we can be so happy; I don't think I've been this low in a long time, but at the same time, when I was driving home this morning, I realised that although i felt fragile, I could smile very freely and something in my heart is joyful.
Comments