Don't Mug Yourself

For the duration of the Uni year I've been an assistant tutor for the 100-level compulsory Dance paper for PhysEd students (phedders) at Uni. Tonight, the first group (and the probably the group I have worked the most closely with) are performing.
And I'm nervous! Ha!
I feel exactly the way I did before our performance last year- and this group is performing in the exact same time slot on the exact same night!
I truly believe they're going to be awesome. They were slow to get their music sorted but I saw it with the final cut today and it looked so great. I'm very excited to see them tonight, and it was cool to see them smile when they'd asked if I'd be there and I told them of course I would!
I really want to do this again next year, and hopefully have room for some more dance papers myself.
I think I'm helping lead the warm up for the students that are in the three nights performances, should be interesting!

Comments