Tonight I think I'll

This week has not been the worst week in the world.

I think the worst weeks tend to be the weeks that one big, awful, horrendous thing happens, and it sort of winds you. You can't breathe or sleep properly for a couple of days, and everything feels a bit melancholic.

This week, I don't suppose anything too atrocious has happened.
It's more like a cascade of unfortunate events, that just keep on tumbling down in front of me.
And I should probably be more depressed than I am, when I think about it.
But I'm not.

Because everything will be okay.

Because everything is always okay.

And because I went from being able to only swim 50m freestyle without stopping for a breath to being able to easily swim 300m freestyle without stopping in three days.

So perhaps there is hope for me in learning butterfly yet.

Comments