Through the Day and through the Night
For a long time my dreams were all very odd reflections of my day.
Then in the house I lived in last year, they became more and more sinister.
Then, the dreams became very real, uninteresting and long once I moved home. I was living extra days while I slept. Just ordinary days.
Now they're short, but they're no longer obscure. Last week I dreamed that I had a sip of bourbon and lost the bet. I then had a dream that I was running with a friend from Lyttelton. Last night I dreamed that I started my new painting that I'm so excited about, but the canvas was really too small.
My dreams are confusing me.
I'm going to exercise a whole lot more.
Then in the house I lived in last year, they became more and more sinister.
Then, the dreams became very real, uninteresting and long once I moved home. I was living extra days while I slept. Just ordinary days.
Now they're short, but they're no longer obscure. Last week I dreamed that I had a sip of bourbon and lost the bet. I then had a dream that I was running with a friend from Lyttelton. Last night I dreamed that I started my new painting that I'm so excited about, but the canvas was really too small.
My dreams are confusing me.
I'm going to exercise a whole lot more.
Comments