Leroy is my mojo man
In two and a half hours, I have my gymnastics performance.
I'm not sure if I wrote, or if any of you remember, but one of the compulsory papers in the School of Physical Education at the University of Otago is Movement Education.
This involves two hours of gymnastics a week, and two hours of dance!
Before this year, I had never really done gymnastics, and because I'm afraid of everything (read: falling) I've dreaded it a lot this year.
Everything we are doing in this performance I am capable of.
But I have never felt so nervous! Not even for my first ever bellydance performance, or my biggest one, to a crowd of a couple thousand in July.
I feel sick, so if people could radiate messages of goodness, pray for me, anything, I would feel a little better.
I'll be doing an assisted backflip, handstands, dive rolls over vaults, trust falls, and having people flip over me. Nothing too major, but a little scary for a little Siobhan.
WISH ME LUCK!
I'm not sure if I wrote, or if any of you remember, but one of the compulsory papers in the School of Physical Education at the University of Otago is Movement Education.
This involves two hours of gymnastics a week, and two hours of dance!
Before this year, I had never really done gymnastics, and because I'm afraid of everything (read: falling) I've dreaded it a lot this year.
Everything we are doing in this performance I am capable of.
But I have never felt so nervous! Not even for my first ever bellydance performance, or my biggest one, to a crowd of a couple thousand in July.
I feel sick, so if people could radiate messages of goodness, pray for me, anything, I would feel a little better.
I'll be doing an assisted backflip, handstands, dive rolls over vaults, trust falls, and having people flip over me. Nothing too major, but a little scary for a little Siobhan.
WISH ME LUCK!
Comments
kisses.