Trees of green


I've never really lived in a town where there's been true snowfall before.
But the snow hit New Zealand quite hard over the weekend, and even my hometown had snow on the wharves!

To be honest, it was a bit sad to not be able to see that. Home never gets snow.
My man was snowed in here with me though, so that was a bonus!
Got to keep him for three more days than planned.

These pictures were all taken as I was walking home from my football game.
I'd woken up, gotten ready, looked out the window and saw it was snowing!
I thought, "Oh, she'll be right, it's not that bad."
On the way however, it turned into a bit of a blizzard, and needless to say the game was cancelled.

As for my man, I walked him down after to catch his ride home, only to find that the roads were shut so he was stuck with me a little while longer!


Comments

Baino said…
Where is that? Not Christchurch? Wow. People don't realise how weird snow is to us antipodeans. Let alone on the dockside. Looks lovely. Glad your boy got to spend a little more time with you. You're a lovely couple and I've been meaning to say how nice you looked at the Carrington do. Lovely photos all round.