Theme Thursday - Brown


A much browner Siobhan back in Tahiti.

This is my cop-out Theme Thursday, as I am completely swamped at the moment, trying to juggle schoolwork, work, organising my 18th and a friend's 18th.
Plus, I don't approve of the 1st Thursday always being a colour!

Comments

Me said…
Ha! I've been doing TT for a few months now, and while I noticed that colors seemed to creep in regularly, I never made the connection. Thanks for the illumination!

Good job posting, even in the midst of chaos! :)

Happy TT!
-C
Brian Miller said…
sounds like you have been busy...nice pic...cant please everyone...
Baino said…
I agree that colours are lame but, I don't want to choose the theme so go with the flow. FYI I had the most amazing 3 weeks of my entire 53 year life in Tahiti before I was married . . awesome, awesome place and I can't wait to get back there. You are amazingly lucky to have been there. It was magical.
Nothing like "busy-ness" to keep the mind alive and kicking! And it's amazing what can be achieved when there's a little pressure! But don't overdo it! Extremes for too long create a backlash! Great photo!
Claudia said…
cute pic - and i hope you get everything organized in time...
Betsy Brock said…
lovely picture...and yes, nice brown skin! happy chaos! LOL!