Loser

I was going to post my 10th Daughter of Memory post just now.
(edit; is now posted, belooooow this post)
But I don't like it.
I need a break from everyone now more than ever.
I'm sick of people interfering with my life.
I'm sick of people making assumptions.
I've got that awful feeling, you know the one, where your stomach is tied and knots and there's a golf ball in your throat?
And you know what would make me feel better?
You guessed it, a run.
But my ankle's hurting after the football 'world cup' at school today.
Or going out and graffiting.
Or getting in a fight.
Ha!
I cannot see into the future.
Shocking, I know!
No, what I mean here is,
I cannot visualise very far ahead.
It used to be that I could only imagine next year.
Now I don't even have a vague idea of next week.
And all I want, is for someone to turn up and stab me.
What a bizarre string of thoughts.
I need a mental health week away from everyone I know.
A few of them are killing me.



I do adore this song this evening.

Comments

Baino said…
Post it anyway and go find a punching bag