I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
I feel totally drained today.
It is an effort to stand up, and yet I want nothing more than to go for a very, very long run.
I'm bruised all over, I haven't been eating well, I'm tired, and sadly, I'm confused again.
Today, I do not know how I feel about anything, or anyone.
When I'm apart from people for too long, I forget everything.
My brain mixes things, nothing makes sense anymore, I don't know how they feel about me, I forget everything that was established upon our last meeting.
Of course, this isn't always the case, but in the last week or so it has been.
I am indeed in need of one of those delicious little moments right now.
I do not believe that I am deceiving myself, except in moments like this.
In moments like this, I know longer know how I feel, or what I believe, I only know what others tell me.
So stop telling me.
It is an effort to stand up, and yet I want nothing more than to go for a very, very long run.
I'm bruised all over, I haven't been eating well, I'm tired, and sadly, I'm confused again.
Today, I do not know how I feel about anything, or anyone.
When I'm apart from people for too long, I forget everything.
My brain mixes things, nothing makes sense anymore, I don't know how they feel about me, I forget everything that was established upon our last meeting.
Of course, this isn't always the case, but in the last week or so it has been.
I am indeed in need of one of those delicious little moments right now.
I do not believe that I am deceiving myself, except in moments like this.
In moments like this, I know longer know how I feel, or what I believe, I only know what others tell me.
So stop telling me.
Comments